Please note that by visiting/ using our Website, you will be deemed to read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions contained herein
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to all members of eJetsoNet (the members).
- When register to be the member of eJetsoNet, you are required to provide us with accurate, complete and updated registration information.
- You must safeguard any user name and password which we provided to you after registry to be eJetsoNet members.
- In case a member submit TDECs possesses multiple accounts, such accounts or bonus points earned thereof shall not be combined or calculated together for the purpose of redemption.
- Members can access to eJetsoNet at any time to check the bonus points in their account.
- Members could gain 10 bonus points per TDEC transaction by using GeTS Counter Collection Service or Pick-up Service, such bonus points will update to your account in the next working day. The Government charges and other disbursement shall not be included for the purpose of calculating the bonus points.
- To entitle for 10 bonus points per TDEC transaction, members must fill in the membership number in the blank box at the top right hand corner of the Trade Declaration form.
- Members shall not assign or transfer the membership and bonus points of eJetsoNet or any rights or privileges hereunder to any party, including but not limited to the redemption of gifts.
- Members need a written letter to request Ge-TS for re-issuance of lost card and an administration fee of HK$50 will be charged.
- GeTS reserves the right to cancel the membership of any Subscribers or amend the criteria for participation in the Scheme without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute over the scheme, GeTS shall have the right to make final decision.
- GeTS reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
Redemption & Services
Bonus point can be accumulated and are valid until the specified expiry date under the GeTS Trade Declaration Reward Scheme. Please complete the redemption process by 11:59pm on that date. Expired bonus points will be cancelled and cannot be carried forward or redeemed. Members may refer to Points Balance Enquiry page for checking.
- Members are entitled to redeem gifts from the Jetso Catalogue during the Scheme subject to the availability of the accumulated bonus points to cover the amount of bonus points required to redeem the gift. The gift available redemption shall be based on the most updated version of the Jetso Catalogue. The Jetso Catalogue will be updated and distributed at the time nd in the way to be determined by GeTS.
- Members submit a request for redemption, which is accepted by GeTS, GeTS shall issue to such member the gift redemption letter or other forms solely determined by GeTS. Members shall complete the redemption from the specified redemption centre within the redemption period mentioned on the gift redemption letter. All cases of expiry will not be accepted.
- Members submit a request for purchasing products or services, which is accepted by GeTS, GeTS shall issue to such member the gift redemption letter or other forms solely determined by GeTS. Members shall complete the redemption within the assigned redemption period mentioned on the gift redemption letter. All cases of expiry will not be accepted.
- Once the request for redemption or for purchasing products or services was submitted and upon acceptance by GeTS, irrevocable and cannot be canceled or changed. The regarding redemption letter will be sent to the Member by email oro other forms solely determined by GeTS within 4 to 6 weeks.
- The gifts set out in the gift catalogue are subject to availability and are redeemable at a first-come-first-served basis. In the event of a selected gift being out of stock, members may cancel the original redemption or purchasing request, or redeem an alternative gift.
- The acceptance of the redemption application for eJetsoNet members depends on your bonus points balance and the availability of the chosen gift.
- All items redeemed from the Scheme including products, gifts, services, vouchers, etc. are available while stock last.
- Ge-TS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein and the amount of bonus points required for redemption from time to time upon notice.
- All images featured on the eJetsoNet are for reference only.
- No free trail shall be offered in respect of any products and services provided by the e-JetsoNet.
- GeTS will not be liable or responsible for the quality of products and services that offered in eJetsoNet. In case there is any dispute over or complaint about the products or services by the member, the member shall settle with the product or service supplier directly.
- Members hereby acknowledge the purchased or redeemed products and services will be further subject to the terms and conditions of the items.
- Ge-TS reserves the rights to reject any request for redemption or purchases made by the members. Ge-TS may enforce its rights at any time it deems fit including but not limited to the situation when the member has overdue payments with Ge-TS.
- Ge-TS reserves the rights to update any information on the eJetsoNet, including via website, email, post, fax or in other channel.
- Ge-TS reserves the rights to revise these terms and conditions and the bonus points required for redemption of the Scheme without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute over the Scheme, Ge-TS shall have the right to make final decision.